Boy!!! We are thrilled that this little one is a boy! Also, everything looked good otherwise w/ my diabetes. There were no defects from my issues so we are very thankful tonight that this little one appears healthy! Thank you Lord. It is a little weird to be thinking blue and not pink...
We stopped in Babies-R-Us to get the going home outfit for this little guy and immediately I'm looking at the pink b/c that is where my eye has gone for so long...but we found a darling little outfit for our boy...We don't know the name yet, but will share when we do!
Our hearts are thankful tonight!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Well we just got word that we have an apt for this Friday at the Maternal Fetal Specialists for our first ultrasound! We will get to find out the sex of the baby! I can't believe it's already time to know! We will post and let everyone know what the flavor this time around will be. Our apt. is @ 3pm...also please be praying that all looks good esp w/ being high risk. Thank you! We covet your prayers.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
Oh faithful blog readers...sorry for the delay in updates! We have just returned from our family vacation with Jason's family at Daytona Beach Shores, FL. We had a great time with his parents, middle bro-wife-and nephew! It was awesome! Here are some highlights of the trip:
1. Caroline is fearless in the ocean and the pool. She just walked straight towards the water, loves drinking the water-salt or chlorine (yuck)
2. Caroline swims...she puts her face in the water, she learned to jump off the side of the pool...she is full of courage-I love it!
3. Caroline is flexible-she slept in the same room as us-in a little makeshift fort so she couldn't see us and did awesome
4. Dinner out w/ Jeff and Edi was a total highlight-thanks Mimi and Pops for baby-sitting
5. Caroline travels well at 3 am! We left from ATL and FL at 3:30am both times...she did GREAT!
Enjoy the pics and video.