Sunday, November 11, 2007

Watching Her






I love watching her. Every aspect I believe, her discoveries, her joys, even her pain watching her reminds me that I am thankful of the knowledge of a Saviour who watches me too and allows me to discover.
I have been watching her "getting ready to crawl" for almost a month now...she is so stinkin' close, and can make headway...does the army action...but to watch her stare at a toy or us and just rock back and forth waiting for the courage to go. Once she does her world will change, for the better, I know this b/c I know the other side of crawling...walking, running, dancing, leaping...but to her it is a risk right now to crawl. Oh how I am like my daughter. Sometimes risk looks so daunting that to take that first movement towards the other side almost cripples me into never moving, never daring that there are other possibilities, adventures that await...oh to learn to crawl...