Thursday, May 8, 2008

Playing with Frogs

We found a little baby frog was hanging out on our back porch. So, Caroline and I decided to go outside and play with frog. Alli was filming the entire thing when this excitement happened...




Thought you might like to know the rest of the story. Thankfully Jason was right by her, because I ran away. I was so sicked out. He removed the frog before she had a chance to bite down! Legs were hanging out of her mouth however. After we got the frog out she did smile and make a "sour" face...hilarious!

11 comments:

mckennah said...

wow that is hilarious!! :) just think soon you will have double the fun! HEHE

thepettys said...

That was fantastic! I was thinking with Alli - don't let her put it in her mouth! and then almost fell out of my chair laughing when she did. Priceless!

So, did the frog make it out alive? Was he free to hop another day?

Lindsay said...

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!! That literaly gave me shivers and gags!! Please tell me the end of the story....

Lindsay said...

P.S. Send that into Americas Funniest Home Videos!

Anonymous said...

That is stinkin' HALARIOUS!!! ...and so revolting at the same time! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was awesome. I was dying out laughing!

Anonymous said...

This was hysterical! Our daughter Kennison probably would have done the same thing!

Heather said...

it takes a lot for me to laugh out loud ... but i did.

THANK YOU!

send that to Funniest Home Videos ... today.

see you tomorrow.

The Gerborgs said...

hilarious!!! that was too funny . . . but kind of icky at the same time! she'll love to see that video when she's older!

Anonymous said...

i love it!!! that is some true hands on parenting!

Rich Barrett said...

Oh my gosh! You guys absolutely have to submit that to America's Funniest Home Videos!

That's easily worth the $10,000!

Thanks for sharing!