Thursday, June 19, 2008

What fun we're having


To my faithful readers (she clears her throat) I apologize for such a long time since our last post. I am realizing today that perhaps it truly is because I am almost 13 weeks pregnant (tomorrow) and most of my time has been spent trying to follow a toddler around, eating, or sleeping when she is sleeping. I think I am coming out of the fatigue a little more which is a blessing.

So...Caroline or as we affectionately call her "The Boo" is 15 months and is just a delight! We hit the pool most days, and she is quite independant from mommy. Yesterday she was pushing my hands away wanting to float on her own, with her legs moving a mile a minute...quite the little duckling if you ask me. She has been great about going under, and trying to "blow raspberries" when her mouth goes under...well last night in the bathtub, unsolicited she bent over and was blowing in the water over and over. Now this is a skill we've been working on for months, but she usually just would stick her face in the water and then smile! She is walking everywhere, babbling some language that has inflection, beginning and ending places and for sure punctuation! She eats like a champ! Today she had a few bites of sweet potato, and apple...then she and I plunged into one of my daily fav's as a kid...cheese crisps...(tortilla w/ cheese) but I added her black eye peas and she thought I hit a home run....she ate a whole one by herself!!!

She is blond...where is that from...some cute little tan lines...and a smile to melt!

No comments: