Monday, August 4, 2008

Hope Visits


There are those friends in your life that you don't get to see very often, but who impact your life even from afar. I have a dear friend from my Kanakuk days named Hope. She and I would walk every day after work, we would eat dinner together...she and her hubby Keith would pray for my future mate when we would eat dinner. Hope and I always used to say that someday we would go walking with our babies...well they moved to Colorado, and I to Atlanta and we've never had the opportunity to go walking w/ our babies! Well, a couple days after mom left Hope and her youngest, Bo, were able to come and stay with us for a couple of days...and we got to go walking w/ our babies! What a treasure that visit was to me. Jason would just walk by us saying we looked like a couple of high school girls sitting cross legged on the couch laughing and talking! Thank you Lord for sweet visits w/ friends who shape our lives! We love you Hope!

No comments: