Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pool Beauty




Here are some more fun pictures of our girl at the pool. Check out those thighs (Caroline not her momma) :)
Things at our home have leveled out again.The fussiness that was here last week has gone. Today it was Team Hodges again! Caroline and I went to BBCC to direct KidStuf for them up there. It was a good morning. I got to have fun w/ my girl, and not carry the weight of the whole production. Caroline was a champ too! She had such a joyful spirit even though she only hada 15min nap. I am thankful that she had a blast at KidStuf.
One thing I am contemplating lately is where does wife, mom, and Allison all intertwine, and are they ever separate? I love being a mom...but is there ever just Allison again. Is there conversation without children being the topic, is there interest in things other than boobs, mile supply, diaper rash and what ointment is the best? Maybe not for awhile as she has stolen my heart, and all I can and want to think about sometimes is her...even when its the end of the day and I am spent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them!!! too cute. :)
kristen