Monday, August 6, 2007

Pretty Girl





Caroline loves to smile which I am so very thankful for her joyful spirit. One of my favorite things is when Jason gets her up in the morning and then brings her to me to nurse, and when I say good morning and she sees me for the first time that day and lights up! Very cool!
Caroline is still on her 4 hour schedule which works great for us, and is eating solid foods @ 3 of them.
Sunday we went to Buckhead Church for the first time and it proved to be more emotional for me than I had anticipated. I saw volunteers and kids walking into the theater and I just started crying and had to keep walking and go get Caroline. I think it all caught me off guard. I love being a mom...but seeing those families...they have been a part of my life for 4 years, and now I have such a different role this year-it is all a part of letting go...
As I write this I hear the munchkin waking from her nap...
Parenthood is hard, but worth it!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

she is soo soo soo cute!!! I'm due March 12th but the doc wont let me go past end of February if I havn't already gone. God is SO GOOD!!!

The Gerborgs said...

so cute! your insights are awesome and great reminders for me as a mom too! way to go on making food for caroline. i made food for emma too and hope to do it again for isabella. a book (super baby food by ruth yaron) was a great resource for me.