Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finally Fall





Finally fall is here...the temp today was in the mid 70's...chilly actually outside!! I am making a pot of chili tomorrow...life is good.

So the last couple of posts have been a bit heavy so thought a cute blue eyed darlin' would delight all of you. She really is doing well. She is close to crawling, rocking up on all 4's, sits up fairly well...She still eats 4 times a day, but that will all change when we come back from KC. I have been waiting to adjust her schedule until this trip home was finished. Caroline and I leave on Monday the 15th to go to KC. The Lord has provided a couple of contract opportunities. I am going to choreograph my mom's school musical (Oliver) while home. I used to do this in college all the time to earn some $$...then over the weekend CDH, and my mom and I will go to Wichita where I am going to help (along w/ Michael Simmons, and Billy Boughey) a church cast vision about doing KidStuf!! What a blessing! Plus I will have much needed time in the mid-west. I'll be home for about 10 days. It has been 5 months since I've been home, CDH was about 10 weeks old...my she has changed. I am sure I will have much to report once we return. Until then...enjoy the beauty!

No comments: