Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Buddy...My Buddy...




You all remember the song from when we were growing up..."Wherever I go, she goes..." Jason and I had an awesome opportunity to go to Nashville over the Labor Day Holiday to see some dear friends. I grew up w/ Chris and now since being married our spouses enjoy one another also. Well, we both had little girls this year. They had Finley Hasiah (protected by God) DeTray July 10th...this was our first chance to have them meet Caroline and us meet Finley. Chris' mom...who my niece Emma Kate named Grammy Pammy was visiting her first Grandchild...so we had the whole fam together. That's how it felt too...family. One afternoon Pam offered to watch the girls (courageous if you ask me) and the 4 of us went to a movie...my first theater experience since CDH was born!! We are thankful for friends who are so easy to be with. I will say things are different now that we have kiddos...7am still comes every morning, naps still need to be taken...it is hard this new season sometimes. I know the Lord is shaping us and teaching me in particular about flexibility...not my long suit! I am learning.

Enjoy the pics.

No comments: