Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Circle of Life

My grandfather...who we called PePaw passed away last night @ 8:13pm (central). When my grandmother found out she threw her little frail arms in the air and Praised our Lord! What a beautiful thing to watch a family of believers loose someone! He is restored...his mind is whole again...thank you Jesus.
So that said...we will be flying yet again back to KC in the next day or so for the services. I will be singing at the funeral at my gma's request.
CDH and I just got back from the doc b/c she has been puny for about 10 days...and lo and behold she has a double ear infection. As they told me, I realized how prideful I've been with her health this year. I think inside I've been prideful about no antibiotics yet etc. We are thankful that it has been 9 months of health,and in turn are thankful for doctors who know what is going on.

So if you are reading this, please just pray for the details of travel, cdh's health, and a joyful celebration of a 92 year old man who loved our Lord, and instilled a legacy of service, hard work, love of Lord and church etc...He was a man worth knowing!

1/2/07 7:55pm

I don't say much on this blog but I want to say thanks for all your prayers. Tomorrow will be my 4th trip to Hartsfield-Jackson in the last 4 days to catch a plane. I am so grateful for the job that I have and the people that I work with. It is so huge to know that the people you work with are praying for you and encourage you to take care of your family. It is such a freeing feeling as a man who is trying to figure out how to love in "the worst" times.

Jason

2 comments:

ablossom said...

Praying for you guys. You are an awesome family!

Anonymous said...

Jo, Cole, Jesse and I are saddened by your loss. We love y'all and are praying.
Jeff