Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Big Girl Things

Wow a few things have happened in the last couple of weeks. My computer has died, that is why I haven't posted about them. Pics will come when I am able to get my pics. But I thought the news was worth reporting in on.

#1: Caroline began taking naps in her big girl bed in her room last week. She is doing GREAT. I put the bed up in her room for a week for her to get used to, we read books, and played "night night" on it. Then when I got the guard rails from a friend (thanks Jen) we took the plunge! I love it! She loves it! We will move her to sleeping in it at night in November (that is soon) so that we have about 4-6 weeks of getting used to it before Wyatt comes.

#2: Caroline has been talking about the potty a TON lately. One day I asked her if she wanted to go, she said yes, and (well, I did cheat as I could "tell" she was needing to go) so we went in there and she totally went #2 on the potty! She thought it was great. We will sit there before nap time or bath time...just to be familiar ya know!

Anyway, those are our updates. I will put pics of her in her big girl bed up soon.

1 comment:

Edi said...

Yea, what a blessing it would be to have her potty trained before Wyatt arrives. Who knows what could happen in the next few weeks!