Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kansas




I love going home...Jason, Caroline and I went for our last trip home before Wyatt is born (which is soon by the way- about 10 weeks). I loved going up the hill to my brothers house for home school w/ his kids. We had bible study first each day...so fun to watch Caroline carry her little bible in each day -so fun to hear my nephew pray for a friend w/ cancer, and to hear my niece pray for Wyatt and their little brother coming in March.
I loved watching Jason work in my parents yard - totally because he wanted to and loves my parents and knows they could use the help.
I loved that mom is retired from teaching now and was home all week.
I loved going on a double date w/ my bro and sis-in-law we haven't done that in over 2 years.

Here are some highlight pics from our trip home!

No comments: