Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day & 3 Months Old





I can't believe that Caroline is 3 months old today! Wow!
So the pictures posted today are just a few of the pics I had taken for Jason for Father's Day. Mandy Miller (Brian Miller KS Tech Dir @ Bhead) took them! Holy cow she totally has a gift. I will put more out there later ...these are just a few of them.

Caroline and I had a good/hard week at camp. She was a total trooper. I think it was more difficult for me than her. I have a whole new respect for single moms. How do they do it? We spent a lot of time in our dorm room @ Wake Forest b/c she would be napping and I would be learning the next talk that I was to do later that day. She slept well at night...better than I did! Caroline must be a camp girl b/c she did really well.

Currently, CDH is a very good sleeper, loves to smile, coo, and truly has a joyful spirit. It is so fun to see answers to prayers that we prayed all during pregnancy, and to see the Lord blessing this experience.

Some biggies for this week are...introducing some solid food! Dr. Denmark says that as soon as they begin producing saliva you can begin to introduce foods b/c now they have the enzymes to break food down...cool huh...that usually happens aroudn 3 months...she has been drooling for about 3 weeks now, so I think we will give it a try this week! Pretty fun!

I love this adventure! Many people have been asking Jason if I am bored yet...the answer is a resounding NO!

I love being a mom!

1 comment:

The Gerborgs said...

beautiful pictures! happy first fathers day, jason!