Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Greatest Birthday Present Ever




10:33pm

If you didn't know, Alli's birthday was on Monday. So we got to leave the hospital on her birthday!! Normally, birthdays are a huge event at our house. This year was will probably be remembered for a long time. I had made plans to celebrate her last birthday in style but obviously I had to cancel!! Since Carolyn is here Alli and I had a few minutes alone just talk about the weekend, birth, life and Caroline. I apologized to her because i had zeor presents to give her. She look at me and said, "I don't need in any presents, you have given me the greates birthday present ever." OK, tears!!!!!! Then, I began to think that on March 19th is one of the greated days of our family because we spent our first night together at our house as family. One of the things that we prayed for through out the pregnancy is that Caroline would always love coming home. So far we are off to a good start, and that is "the greatest present ever"...ok for those of you who like to look at pictures i got a couple for you. As you can see, Zeek and Zoey love their little sister.

2 comments:

thepettys said...

We're so glad that you are all home and doing well....thanks for sharing the steps of your journey! Congratulations and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON!!!

triplethreat said...

Sniff! Sniff! What a great birthday - and how great of you guys to share the journey with us! Can't wait to come vist the whole fam at home! ;)

A