Friday, March 16, 2007

Rise and Shine

8am

The nurses have come in to wake us. BOO!!! We were sleeping good. We have had great night of sleep. They will start the patosin around noon so it will be awhile before any fun action gets started. Right now its a typical Friday morning for the Hodges minus the Bisciut Barn or Waffle House, food is on its way and I will take the long walk down to Mcdonald's for some good ole fast food breakfast. Not a fan unless it chicken mini's or chicken biscuits. There is a reason you grow out of McDonalds!! Anyway, Matt and Meridith are updating us on the Today show and I am sure we get some highligts of NCAA action!!! I went 14-2 in the ESPN pool, which means today I will do the opposite!! Allison is 13-3, she picked ODU. Thanks for all your prayers, I hope everyone out there is doing well. I will update in sometime around noon after Dr. come in to induce, but if something happens before then I will get the breaking news in ASAP. Adios Amigos! That was for Mike and Mauro!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!
We're looking forward to what the day holds! Can't wait to meet sweet Caroline! I hope you both (mostly Alli) are doing well. Just know we're praying.
Thanks for the updates Jason! We're looking forward to the next one...
Love you guys,
Wendy

Sunny Williams said...

Well, March Madness takes on a whole new meaning with the Hodges today! I'm glad you guys were able to get a little rest...we will see you guys in a short while. But we'll call before we come down.

love you guys!
Sunny, jon & dora

Kristen Franklin said...

yeahhh!! can't wait to meet Caroline! love you guys.
kf

triplethreat said...

So today is the day! SO excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to meet her! See you soon…

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates Jason! I can't wait to see precious baby Caroline. She's going to be adorable! I'm praying for you and Allison and can't wait for another update.