Sunday, April 22, 2007

Naked Baby






We had a great weekend as a family. Caroline went to her first wedding which means that her dad and I went to our first night out...well 2 hours out...Thanks to Mimi (Jason's mom) we were able to go to the rehearsal dinner for a little while with out her.I will say it was difficult, but really nice to be out just Jason and I. These are some pics from today...I had fun taking them...she has hilarious facial expressions...she plays well, and sleeps well, and she and I are getting better every day with nursing. This is a totally different kind of perseverance than I have ever experienced. But then I look at her face, and all of the hours are worth it! Thanks for those daily reminders Lord.

Enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Allison! What a sweet little girl! How fun for you! I wish I could hold her and hug you! congratulations! Janna

Anonymous said...

Baby wrinkles are probably one of the three coolest things in the world. Right up there with thick chocolate shakes and long Sunday afternoon naps.

Hannah said...

I just love these pictures of her!!!