Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1 Year Doc Apt

Just a little blurb to let you know what a giant of a daughter I have! He HE He!

Caroline did great with 3 shots and a finger prick! The finger prick was to see that she has enough iron b/c she is coming off of formula now. Well, she is a bit on the low side so he wants us to give her a liquid mulit-vitamin from over the counter...but oh no...not this natural momma. I called my mom, and we are getting some liquid vita-lea that Shaklee sells, and she had me get this nasty stuff from the grocery store that she said she gave my bro and I for the iron...it's like a nasty liver pate that you spread on crackers...sadly Caroline ate it up!

Now for the stats:
Weight: 19 lb 8 oz (25%) (so he said wait about one more month and we can turn her car seat around)
Length: 30.5 inches (90%) he wasn't sure this was correct b/c she jumped so much...but oh well

I know a giant right!

3 comments:

mckennah said...

hey girl i cant believe the little peanut is so tall but you and jason are so i guess she just needed to catch up. i wanted to mention to you about extended rear facing for car seats, since you seem to be a mommy that does her homework i just wanted to mention it to you since she is still a little on the light weight side. i am keep mags rear facing until she is 2 bc i have read a lot about how their necks really arent that strong even at 20lbs or a year. anyway just google extended rear facing if you want to :)

allison said...

Thanks Erin. I hadn't heard about that.

ablossom said...

I'm cracking up because my little rolly polly was 16+lbs at his 4 month. HAA! He came out big and has kept it up. I wish many many rolls for your next child, they are so delicious...but I'm sure you've found a few to nibble on. Caroline is a doll!!!! Absolutely gorgeous.