Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rookie Move

Okay...just a quick little note that might help out other first timers out there....I made a rookie move on Sunday. It was a gorgeous day and the girl had taken her shoes and socks off ...I set her down to crawl (on the pavement) she had pants on so didn't really think any thing of it. Got her up from her nap later that afternoon set her down to crawl and she started crying. When I took a closer look...oh the poor thing had the tops of her feet all scratched up from crawling on the pavement! So...all that to say...I just didn't think of the tops of her feet getting scratched up. Now some topical ointment (don't ya love that word) is making the little scrapes heal!

I'll try to get some new pics today of her walking w/ her little walker toy thingy...she got an early bday present. She isn't walking alone yet, but loves to cruise behind this toy.

No comments: