Thursday, January 1, 2009

Home

Insert Michael Buble singing "Home"! We are heading there within the next hour or so. Waiting on discharge papers, prescriptions, and Jason w/ a car! We are heading home! Did I mention that we are going home today? Wyatt and I have spent 14 days total I think in the hospital since he was born! Praise Jesus we are going home! No nebulizer treatments, no nothing for this stinkin' RSV...going home w/ two prescrips. for his toosh however! We are going home!

Thank you for all of your prayers! We are going HOME!

5 comments:

Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori said...

Allison, I'm so happy for you and Wyatt! You don't know me but I work at CCS in the summer and found you through Suzanne's blog. I have been praying for your family this past month and hope you get to enjoy some long-anticipated time with your mom!
-Tori in MO

The Gerborgs said...

i'm crying happy tears for you right now. so happy to know you are going home. what a great way to start off the new year. so thankful that his bottom is the concern now!!!

thepettys said...

WOOHOOO!!! So excited for you guys ...I'm sure the second drive home from the Perimeter will be even better than the first. We will continue to pray for health and for his little tush. It's a beautiful day (cold, but pretty) and I know it will be great for you all to see the sun together! And your mom gets to have a little time with the whole family at home, yay!
Happy New Year!!!