Friday, January 16, 2009

Things I love

I love watching Caroline develop. Here's the latest on our girl...she hasn't gotten some air time in awhile.
She is saying her alphabet up to the letter L...skipping a few then getting back in the swing for some of the end and bringing it home strong for "sing with me". Most fun to report though is this. Caroline has a verse that we chose for her before she was born and it is on the wall of her room above her bed. "Teach me your way and I will walk in your truth. Give me an undivided heart that I may fear your name. Psalm 86:11" We say this verse most nights before bed. The other day I was laying in bed w/ her at the end of her nap and she looked up to her verse and said "abc". I then asked her if she knew what it said...then she responded w/ "Walk in truth". What a wonderful thing for a mom to hear...yes my dear, walk in truth.

No comments: