Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holding him

So sorry that I didn't post this earlier. Our man is off the tanning bed. We went to the doc on Friday afternoon. His levels went down to 13.8 - being a week old this isn't a concern at that level so he got to come off of the bed. Side note he gained 1.5 oz since the day before (so he was 8lb. 1/2 oz almost back up to birth weight). I think it is safe to say that he is getting enough milk!

He has done really well at night, sleeping for a 4 hour stretch last night and not crying at all in between feedings! What a blessing. A schedule works! I am thankful.

Caroline continues to do fabulous w/ him. I will be honest I miss her. I know that may sound funny, but I miss her...or maybe I miss being able to just focus on her. I feel like I need to smother her w/ kisses at every chance and tell her how much I love her with every breath. She is just flat out a great kid! We are blessed. Currently she is off on an adventure w/ Jason's parents for the morning.

Life at home is good. It feels weird that it is Dec. 14 and even though I see Christmas all around me...I"m not sure it feels like Christmas. Maybe that will come.

My mom is still here (a great thing) and will be until New Years Day. Dad will be here around the 20th I think. Again, we are blessed.

No comments: