Monday, December 8, 2008

Update 12.08.08 8:30am


Entering day #5 here at wonderful Northside!! Yesterday, I did not have to eat at McDonald's thanks to wonderful people who brought us pizza and drinks!!! Thanks AC & Erin, Marnie and the ESPY's. Sunny brought us chap-stick!! On a non-related Northside note, my tag renewel was due last Thursday. You think that grammy will get pulled over in my car? I can renew on-line but I need emmission first. For those of you who think I should got this done pre-baby. I tried! The emmissions place was closed...Back to Wyatt, He ate all of his food last night at 9,12,3,6!!! Allison and I skipped 12,3 because we were just exhausted. Plus nurse Julie told us that we needed to or we would pay the price later. Thanks Julie!! Wyatt has a a little jondus this morning but they have taken his IV and feeding tube out. They gave him a cool pair of sun glass(picture to come soon). Allison's BP came down last night but they have not released us yet. I hope this new Humana health insurance works!! We have to take a CPR class today so that should be fun. Guess we will find out in 30-60 days. Got to run but before I do...THANK YOU FOR YOU PRAYERS AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!!! WE HAVE BEEN AMAZED AT ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE FOLLOWING US ON THE BLOG, FACEBOOK and TWITTER.

JH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the continued updates Jason and Allison. I will definitely be praying that things continue to progress and that you ALL are able to come home soon.
~Kristie