Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today

Quick update:
Wyatt still on 1 liter of O2. Did a chest xray and it is completely clear (thank you Jesus). However, they did discover that he has a fracture in his clavical...I mean really....this happened during birth but no one had detected it until the xray today...is this hilarious that there is yet another thing??? Doc says it'll heal fast and he probably isn't in pain from it...wow!
He's got O2 blowing on his toosh as we speak...it's not worse...that is good. Doc said again today "It just takes time" I told him I was tired of hearing that...we both chuckled.
That's it for now.

Mom leaves Thursday at the crack of dawn. My heart is aching w/ her leaving. We didn't get to do all the stuff we were gonna do together. I had stuff to learn from her about doing "two"...but she did say yesterday that if there is a light from this...she said she truly feels like she "knows" Caroline. I am thankful for that b/c Caroline is worth knowing...and vice versa...mom is worth knowing too.

More later.

1 comment:

The Gerborgs said...

brings tears to my eyes, but hope too. you were so on my heart the past two nights while i've been up in the middle of the night helping isabella deal with a really bad cold and horrible congestion. she's had a rough time sleeping the past few nights. anyways, my heart hurts for you guys. we're praying hard for you , and we're looking forward to that blog entry when you are heading home again. hugs from us.