Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today



Today has been a good day with out little boy. He continues to nurse well and has been fun to spend more time with him and watch his facial expressions. We have fun visitors today like: Diane Grant, Darcy Dickerson, Grammy, Caroline, and Mimi!
It was so great to have time w/ Caroline. She played on the bed with me, it was great to hear her laugh...I hadn't really heard that in days - amazing how you miss that. I cried again when she left b/c she won't be home when I go home (cross your fingers) tonight. She is off on a fun overnight at her Mimi's house tonight to then go to a tea party w/ her Mimi's friends and their grand-daughters...it will be good to all be home tomorrow.

So that brings me to Wyatt - the doc has taken him off the lights since 3pm and will let him "rebound" through the night. They do this to see how high his levels go. All do this, the key is to have it rebound into an okay range. So folks that is the prayer tonight. If his levels are around the 10 range he will get to come home tomorrow. If not, then I think we go back on the lights and go from there. The doc thinks all should be well...I am hopeful.

Pray for our leaving. I keep thinking Wyatt will be scared when we leave...but lets be honest he won't be...I might be, but shouldn't be.

Soooo here's to hoping we sleep in our bed tonight. We need to leave the hospital even if I don't want to leave my boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so CUTE, Allison! What sweet, chubby little cheeks! I know you're eating them up every chance you get. We'll keep praying for those jaundice numbers and that you get to have a good rest tonight in your OWN bed! Although, I'll tell ya--in a couple of years when those two are running around chasing after each other and raising heck, the Northside Hilton-- where someone brings you your food, checks on you from time to time and cleans your toilet for you (without your even having to ask!!--will start sounding pretty good again! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is adorable. I am glad to hear you guys might get to go home soon! I can't wait to meet the new addition.

Unknown said...

He is sooo cute! We're praying and hoping for the best for tonight and tomorrow!