Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wyatt update

Our man has been moved from the level 1 NICU to the step down up on the 7th floor! Woo hoo! It is much quieter, more private, more calming and totally less "intense".
I slept well last night after seeing Wyatt at midnight, and dealing w/ not seeing Caroline....I told my mom this morning that last night I lost it for not just my children...but also what color clothes I was wearing. Those of you who've been pregnant know that the emotions sometimes make absolutely no sense...I was a wreck about everything last night...how is it that this morning I am so good? Weird.
Caroline is coming down for a good long visit this morning... I am so glad to see her. We are going to hit McDonalds together as a treat!
Here's to a good day! A day that I really think I'll get to go home, remain optimistic about our boy, but know he may be snoozing here one more night!

Jason wanted to add a shout out to Cliff for the reprieve from McD's and got some Chic-fil-a! Thanks Cliff!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

PRAISE THE LORD...HIS MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING, ALLI! Praying for a good day with Caroline and continued healing for Wyatt. We miss you guys in the OTB!
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hey Al and family!
Thank you so much for the updates on your blog. I am sorry that I am just now responding, but you have been in my thoughts and prayers! I am glad that things are looking up today and I will pray for a continued steady climb. Congrats on the beautiful addition to your family and keep us posted on the progress!
Love, Tanya