Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update 12.04.08

Happy Birthday Jason!!! This is an awesome bday!!...I will get to see my son!!! It will probably be a slow night. Right now, Allison is eating her dinner...It the last supper before Labor. Chicken, peas, carrott, sugar free cool-ade(yuck)!! It looks like I will be going to Mcdonals. Chicken Nuggets or Big mac or salad in a cup. I don't know. Maybe I should take a vote!! Dr. Lewis will be down in a few. BP is normal. If you don't see updates on the blog, don't worry nothing is going on. We will be getting Cervadale(which is seaweed) @ 7pm, that will be taken out at 7am. So you might not see anything here for a while, I do have a cake here. So if you want to come by feel free! just call first. No visitors after 11pm because I am sleeping.
I am also updating on twitter and facebook.
Thanks for checking,

Jason

No comments: